Friday, August 22, 2008

Beginnings

I always love beginnings. They're a chance to start over. Any mistakes from last year - that was last year. That's over. Now it's time to start new, to start fresh. They're another opportunity to build on previous friendships...to develop new ones...to try being organized again...to build up your GPA...

Back to school is probably my most favorite time of the year. Besides, it's exciting to start something new. And I'm so excited to be with my friends again.

I guess when you're in school, the year starts whenever school starts - not in January like for the rest of the population.

I'm so ready to start a new year. And a new year for me means a new year for everything about me. A new year of blogging, for instance. My blog is rather hard to define, I've realized. It's not about anything...it's just about everything. But that's okay. It's about me. It's about what goes through my head. It's about life through the eyes of a 21 (almost 22) year old Orthodox Jewish girl. It's about interesting things that happen to me, issues I think about, and whatever strikes my fancy. And I like it that way. I think it makes me seem more three dimensional, if a bit of a hodgepodge.

So I don't know what this year will bring. I have no idea what I'll be blogging about. I can't predict what sort of experiences I'll be having or what thoughts will be preying on my mind. But I'm excited to find out.

I hope whoever's reading this is ready (and will stick around) for whatever kind of ride the school year 2008-2009 will bring. :)

1 comment:

Lost And Not Yet Found said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and I'm looking forward to new posts :-]

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!