Monday, June 30, 2008

Life is a jigsaw puzzle

Wow, lots of posts today. Sorry about that...wait, why am I apologizing? This is my blog, after all, right? Ah well. Still sorry. :)

I thought of this and was inspired to write it. Today is a thinking day.

I think that life is a puzzle. You can interpret that however you want, but what I'm talking about specifically is an actual, physical puzzle. A jigsaw puzzle. It has over a billion, gazillion pieces and, somehow, we - as the Human Race - have to put it all together. Each of us is a piece. As we go through life, we have to find just where we fit in the puzzle. It can take a whole lifetime. First we have to decide what kind of piece we are - a middle piece? an edge? a corner piece?

Then we have to discover just where in the puzzle we might fit. What region? Next to which other pieces?

Hopefully, as we get older, wiser, and more experienced, we also get closer and closer to figuring out just where in the jigsaw puzzle we fit in.

There is a place for everyone. The question is, where?

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!