Sunday, July 1, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I was tagged by Chana so I figured I might as well :P

1. I still sleep with a stuffed animal that I've had since I wasunder a year old. It's a yellow dog (though not very yellow anymore, more, uh, dirty yellow) with large, floppy brown ears and a big black nose (but soft, not hard). It's name is Yellow Doggie, more fondly known as just Doggie. Incidentally, 'Doggie' was also my first word. =D

2. I had hepatitis when I was eleven and mono last summer.

3. I once lost my glasses in the Jordan River.

4. I am a clean freak, but not a neat freak.

5. I recently realized that I'm a very black and white thinker. That's why it's sometimes so difficult for me to understand politics in real life. In books, it's so often someone bad and someone good. In real life, however, everything is much more shaded in gray.

6. Although it's completely ridiculous, a very small part of me still hopes for something adventurous and fantasy-book-like to happen to me. You know, waking up one morning and realizing I have magic powers works wonderfully. I mean, there is the small problem of magic not being allowed by the Torah, but, er, we'd work something out...

7. I get nervous the day before a fast day, almost as though every meal I eat will be my last EVER.

8. Writing is my passion.

and, oh gosh, bonus number nine because I'd like to write this one, too: I love fantasy but I have never been able to get through Lord of the Rings.

Yes! Feels so good to admit that!

And I don't think I have eight people to tag so...I'll just tag everyone! You're all tagged!

1 comment:

Scraps said...

2. Uch, that's miserable. :(

4. I totally know what you mean! I don't care if there's a mess, but I hate dirt.

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!