Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Just Don't Understand

I stumbled across this post a short while ago about a children's program on Palestinian television and how they are preaching the fight against Israel and the West - in a kid's show. I mean, come on, people. I just cannot understand how so many people think the Palestinians are innocent. I can't understand how people feel bad for them, I can't understand why people aren't more afraid of the slow but steady spread of radical Islam throughout the Western world, specifically in Europe. Israel does so much to try and make peace but the Arabs do nothing. Oh, sure, they say they want peace, but they don't really! If they wanted peace, why would they be sending rockets into Israel from Gaza, the place Israel vacated so the Palestinians could friggin' get the country they've been whining about? If they wanted peace, then why were two Israeli soldiers kidnapped by Hezbollah on Israeli soil this summer and, not only that! The Red Cross is supposed to be allowed to see captured soldiers and prisoners of war and the like. But are the Israeli captured soldiers allowed to be seen by the Red Cross, to make sure they're still alive and being treated humanely? No! Why does the world not cry out about this? What if Israel stopped the Red Cross from seeing Arab prisoners? Oh, sure, then it would be headline news.

It just disgusts me, the whole thing. I'm sorry if this was rather ranty, but now I've gotten myself all worked up. I just feel like there's nothing I can even do about it. Oh, sure, I can sign petitions for the release of Israeli MIAs, I can send emails to senators, I can do all of that. But it doesn't feel like it actually does anything. Sometimes I wish I could just march up to...I don't even know anymore, I don't know who the right person would be to march up to, but whoever it is, march up to him (or her) and set things right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Erachet. And don't feel helpless. By pointing out the fabricated lies that come out of the PA, you will help break down the myth that "Palestine" is a real nation when in fact, it has always been a manufactured entity.

Scraps said...

Ditto to what smooth said. The PLO was actually formed in 1964, 3 years before Israel won back Yehuda and Shomron from Jordan. But how many people out there know that? The key is to get the word out, let people know what terrorists and frauds these people are.

Oh, and thank you for the link, too. :)

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!