Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Drowning In Schoolwork

Do you ever get the feeling that you're simply drowning in schoolwork? That the more you do, suddenly the more you have to do?

Today was the school day from hell. I woke up at 9:30 with a huge final at 1:00 on the philosophy of the Rambam. I had studied so much last night but I still felt like I knew nothing so I crammed in some more studying in the few hours I had this morning. Then I took the test which was two hours of nonstop scrawling in one and a half blue books (well, actually, they were white). By the time I was done, I was so drained I wanted to just fall into bed and take a long, long nap. But I couldn't. No, I had to come back to my dorm, send in some IDs for my French Revolution final (since my class is compiling a collection of them to study from), do my Latin homework (which took ages - it always does, and this was after having done half of it already yesterday) and then, all of a sudden, at 10:00 at night, remembering that I have a paper due tomorrow! So I haven't done the paper, I'm too wiped. I have a final which I haven't studied for, either. I don't know what I'm going to do. The one thing I do know is that I ought to go to sleep right now. But I can't. If I do, I'll wake up at 8:00, have a test at 9:30 that I didn't study for...and what about my paper?

Erg.

1 comment:

Scraps said...

Oh dear. That does sound like the school day from hell. Good luck on the rest of your finals, and I hope that somehow you manage to pull the paper out of your nose and get it in on time.

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!