Monday, March 16, 2009

What Happens When...

You have two midterms the day after you get back from Israel?

...Ouch.

There is this odd thrill in going in to take a test without preparing for it. Sure, sure, I've tried to study. I can't focus. My head is too foggy. It's too foggy for me to feel properly stressed, too, which is a good thing. Part of me is still in Israel, part of me is still stuck on an airplane (when you've got two big airplane trips in such close proximity to each other, you just sort of always think you're on an airplane. I thought I was still on the plane today while in the caf. I didn't want to eat anything because I felt too claustrophobic from the plane), and part of me is back in school wondering why I feel so confused and disoriented.

It's sort of like I stepped out of the world for a few days and now I'm back.

Hello everyone!

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!