Thursday, March 19, 2009

Answering Questions You Don't Want To Answer

I am a terrible liar. Not because I'm bad at covering up how I feel - I'm actually not if I really want to.

It's because I hate lying. I am so uncomfortable with it that if I feel I have to tell one, I can't help but be extremely obvious about it, as if that somehow makes it less of a deception.

The trick is when people ask you questions you don't want to answer. Do you lie? Do you say, "I'd rather not answer that" even if that makes it sound like you're hiding something when you don't even want them to know that much? What if you try to avoid the question and they keep pressing?

(By the way, nothing is going on of that nature right now, don't worry. I was just wondering about this, stam, based on some random conversations I've had with people.)

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!