Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing To Say

When I was in high school, I kept a journal that I wrote in basically every single day. I wrote in it differently that I write here. It was more of a log - with commentary - of what I did each day. I would include thoughts and opinions and philosophizings about things, but it was a lot of, "today this happened, and can you believe what this person said, and blah blah blah."

When I made this blog, I realized quickly that I had entered a world more grown-up and sophisticated. I couldn't expect anyone to be interested in my day to day life, so instead I tried to be careful to write about things that were interesting to read.

But I've also learned, over time, that day to day life can be interesting if you write it in an interesting way. Like a story. But I still don't think people would really want to read that.

In any case, I find that it is Tuesday and I still have nothing to say since Friday, which is fine, seeing as my friends who blog don't update for weeks at a time. But I was never like that. I usually think a lot and like to share those thoughts on here. I suppose I just haven't been thinking very much lately. I'm not one of those people who only writes down very profound posts, but I don't have anything ordinary I'd like to share either, and yet I do wish I had something to write about. But all I have to write about is day to day life stuff which is really very boring.

So I suppose this post is about nothing, really, except how it's Tuesday and I don't have anything to say.

So...

Happy Tuesday?

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!