Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why Internet Explorer Stinks (Otherwise Known As 'Why Firefox Is The Best')

When a browser shuts down on you three times in a row in the span of five minutes and all you were trying to do was send one measly email, it's a clear indication that said browser is quite inferior to other browsers like, say, oh...Firefox. Firefox - which never shuts down on me and has colored tabs and has cool add-ons (such as Sage, which is one of the best things ever) and is just better looking and has a much cooler logo...there's no real competition here, is there?

5 comments:

Sarah K said...

firefox does shut down . . . maybe not as often, but it does. Nothing's perfect. Not even firefox.

RaggedyMom said...

I've had Firefox shut down (rarely), but then it lets me restore all my windows. Plus, the logo is cool. Plus, Ezzie and RaggedyDad told me to switch. So I have!

Ezzie said...

FF rocks. RM is a true student. And this post was perfect. :)

Northern Light said...

At least when Firefox shuts down it sends a polite message that oops, it's encountered a fatal flaw and "has to close," reminding you that whatever you're working on will be lost. Harumph, I think they both, FF and Internet Explorer are both quirky.

rbtzn said...

and whenever i open then close serandez in IE on my husbands laptop - a million windows pop up with serandez and dont stop til u turn the computer off manually!!! go firefox!

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!