Tuesday, September 4, 2007

What time is it?

If you're thinking of High School Musical lyrics in response to the title of this post - so am I! Except instead of vacation, I'm thinking - SCHOOL!

I have always loved school. Yes, I love my fair share of sick days and vacations, but I also love being around my friends, I love sitting in class and writing stories instead of listening, I love class discussions, and, yes, I love getting paper assignments. I dislike actually doing the assignments, but I love getting them, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, the point is, YAY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW!

I absolutely LOVE my schedule this semester, and if it weren't two in the morning, I'd tell you why! That will have to be tomorrow's post! (Did I already promise a schedule-post in another post? I can't remember anymore).

But for now, what time is it?

You guessed it - SLEEP TIME.

Goodnight, O'Readers! (hee! now you're all Irish!)

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!