Friday, August 28, 2009

Expression

Sometimes you want to express something but you don't even know what it is you want to express. And by you, I mean me, of course. You just have this strong feeling and you wish you could put it into words and up on your blog for everyone to see, not because you want to divulge everything in your mind to the world but rather so others can nod and say, "Oh yeah, I know what she means" and then they'll all leave comments to the same effect, except for the ones whom you want to read your post and have it smack them in the face a little bit. Those ones might not comment, but maybe they'll talk to you in some other venue. In any case, I can't even define what it is I wish to express, because it's not anything really, except this vague sort of something.

I think this is the best I can do.

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!