Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Request Or Two

Very rarely do I have an actual request for my readers, but now I come to you with two:

1. If one consistently cannot sleep at night due to a cough and cough medicine is not working, what does work? I'm getting somewhat frustrated on having not gotten a real night's sleep for about three or four nights now.

2. Does anyone have any connections or know anything about working in book editing/publishing, specifically children's books (although I'd be happy to hear about other genres, as well)? If you do or know someone who does, would you be able to email me about it? You can get my email from clicking on the link to my profile.

Thanks so much.

P.S. Refuah shelaima to the entire world.

No comments:

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!