Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changes

Change is difficult. It's like I have to reorient the different things and people in my life in order to both keep the old and make room for the new. This is both because of what is happening in my life and what is happening in the lives of others. Some of that reorienting can really be kind of wrenching. But I guess no matter what, certain things of the past will always remain with you (with me), even if they do not seem as present anymore.

I wanted to write a whole post about change, but I find that I can't. In any case, I'll leave you with this scene from The Lion King that I have always liked:

2 comments:

Freeda said...

WoW! I haven't seen lion king in years (it scared me when I was little). Have no recollection of that change scene-but it's so powerful... Thanks for putting it here. Just what I needed to hear.

Anonymous said...

another super shira moment

Now I have secret, hidden text like on SerandEz!